Atwood GCH10A-4E 10-gallon Water Heater 94023
Atwood 10 Gallon RV Water Heater 110 Volt Electronic Ignition Heat Exchanger GCH10A-4E 94023
- A simple flip of the switch from inside the coach turns the water heater on or off
Greater Overall Efficiency -Incorporating advanced design concepts, Atwood water heaters are the most efficient, versatile heaters available for recreation vehicles ? making it easier than ever to travel with the comforts of home.
- Serviceable - 95% of all serviceable components are accessible through the exterior door. This reduces service time and virtually eliminates the need for service personnel to enter your coach.
- Multiple protection features - Problems are prevented with the high temperature limit switch, thermostat, and pressure and temperature relief valve. An externally sealed combustion chamber keeps the outside of the unit clean.
- Pre-skin installation - Atwood water heaters can be installed and tested on the coach floor before the sidewalls are set in place. This gives manufacturers more flexibility and virtually eliminates potential problems by testing the unit before the skinning is installed.
- Matching access doors - Atwood access doors are painted with tough, durable paint in a variety of popular colors which ensures a clean and attractive exterior.
- Mounting options - All 6 and 10 gallon models can be mounted flush into the RV sidewall for an integrated, attractive appearance.
- Aluminum clad tank - Less weight and the cladding eliminates the need for an anode rod.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.