Dometic RV Refrigerator Replacement Circuit Board Micro P-711
Dometic Refrigerator Replacement Circuit Board MICRO P-711
2 or 3-way Operation: AC/DC/Gas. Includes cover (not shown). Replaces Dometics Black box boards.
- Built in surge protection. Protects from installation errors and the RV Power supply.
- Fuse protected on the 120 VAC circuit12 VDC supply and the DC element.
- Improved thermocouple circuit to eliminate recurring check light problem.
- Food saver feature keeps the refrigerator operating if the eyebrow board or communication link fails.
- Built in control allows temperature adjustment in the Fixed temperature Americana and Freedom series refrigerators.
- The temperature control also allows compensation for aging and production variations in those units that have the -1-2-3-4-5- temperature control on the operator panel.
- Built in micro controller for highly reliable operation
- Universal 2-way or 3-way (AC / DC / Gas) operation
- Install optional fuse (provided) for 3-way operation
The Micro P-711 can replace most of the Black Box control boardsboth 2-way and 3-way presently used in Dometic refrigerators.
Works in the following models:
and there may be more.