RV Dual Propane LP & Carbon Monoxide Alarms 35-742
35 Series Dual Propane/LP and Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Meets 1/1/05 requirements set by RVIA for CO alarms and Propane Detectors.
- Test/Reset Button - Mute alarm during ventilation. Tests both alarm functions with one touch.
- Both alarms are fully operational during mute cycle and will re-alarm if hazardous conditions recur.
- Both sensors continue to work during an alarm.
- 12 Volt - Hard Wired Model prevents accidental disconnection.
- UL listed for Recreational Vehicles and Unconditioned Areas for both Carbon Monoxide and Propane/Natural Gas.
- Built for the extreme RV environment. One Year Limited Warranty.
- UL listed for Recreational Vehicles and Unconditioned Areas.
35 Series Operating Specifications
- UL Listing Propane - UL 1484 RV Gas Detectors
- UL Listing Carbon Monoxide UL 2034 RV Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- ULC Listing & CSA 6.19-01
- Supply and Current Draw 12 vDC 108 mA @ 12 vDC
- Operational Voltage: 12 Volt +/- 15% - Low voltage power warning alarm @ 7 volts
- Case Size - 6.375 in.W x 2.875 in.H x 1.25 in.D - Fits Safe-T-Alert Model 30-442 Cut Out
- Fits Safe-T-Alert Model 30-442 Cut Out and CCI LP Gas Alarm Cut Out for Flush Mount Models.
- Patent Number: US 7,248,156 B2
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.