Featured Bestsellers New RV Products RV Satellite Antennas RV Camping Accessories RV Heater Appliances RV Appliance Repair Parts RV Awning Repair Parts RV Covers Tire Covers RV Electrical Supplies RV Interior Exterior Lighting RV Hardware Catalog RV Patio Mats and Step Rugs RV LP Propane Parts RV Fresh Water Plumbing RV Waste Water Sanitation RV Toilets and Parts RV Skylights and Roof Vents RV Roof Sealant Repair Trailer Jacks & Stabilizers Truck Camper Tie Downs RV Entry Steps and Parts Hitches and Towing
Locking Heavy Duty Folding Table Legs 30-1/2 Dicor EPDM Lap Sealant Self Leveling White 501LSW Valterra A10-0908 Red Wheel Chock Baggage Door Latch Fleetwood Style E525 Valterra Water Regulator Brass Lead-Free A01-1120 Pollak 4-Way Chrome Plated Trailer Plug Socket 11-... RV Designer Bull Dog Cabinet Catch H219 RV Designer Cabinet Door Push Latch H316 Schnee Morehead Acryl-R SM5504 Self-Leveling Seale... Progressive Replacement Lens Optic 750/760 Series ...
Dual Propane LP & Carbon Monoxide Alarms 35-742
RV Dual Propane LP & Carbon Monoxide Alarms 35-742
35 Series Dual Propane/LP and Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Meets 1/1/05 requirements set by RVIA for CO alarms and Propane Detectors.
- Test/Reset Button - Mute alarm during ventilation. Tests both alarm functions with one touch.
- Both alarms are fully operational during mute cycle and will re-alarm if hazardous conditions recur.
- Both sensors continue to work during an alarm.
- 12 Volt - Hard Wired Model prevents accidental disconnection.
- UL listed for Recreational Vehicles and Unconditioned Areas for both Carbon Monoxide and Propane/Natural Gas.
- Built for the extreme RV environment. One Year Limited Warranty.
- UL listed for Recreational Vehicles and Unconditioned Areas.
35 Series Operating Specifications
- UL Listing Propane - UL 1484 RV Gas Detectors
- UL Listing Carbon Monoxide UL 2034 RV Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- ULC Listing & CSA 6.19-01
- Supply and Current Draw 12 vDC 108 mA @ 12 vDC
- Operational Voltage: 12 Volt +/- 15% - Low voltage power warning alarm @ 7 volts
- Case Size - 6.375 in.W x 2.875 in.H x 1.25 in.D - Fits Safe-T-Alert Model 30-442 Cut Out
- Fits Safe-T-Alert Model 30-442 Cut Out and CCI LP Gas Alarm Cut Out for Flush Mount Models.
- Patent Number: US 7,248,156 B2
ReviewsAdd Your Review
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.