Dometic Refrigerator Replacement Circuit Board MICRO P-711
Dinosaur Electronics Refrigerator Circuit Board Dometic Micro P-711 2 or 3-way Operation: AC/DC/Gas. Includes cover Replaces Dometics Black box boards.
- Built in surge protection. Protects from installation errors and the RV Power supply.
- Fuse protected on the 120 VAC circuit12 VDC supply and the DC element.
- Improved thermocouple circuit to eliminate recurring check light problem.
- Food saver feature keeps the refrigerator operating if the eyebrow board or communication link fails.
- Built in control allows temperature adjustment in the Fixed temperature Americana and Freedom series refrigerators.
- The temperature control also allows compensation for aging and production variations in those units that have the -1-2-3-4-5- temperature control on the operator panel.
- Built in micro controller for highly reliable operation
- Universal 2-way or 3-way (AC / DC / Gas) operation
- Install optional fuse (provided) for 3-way operation
The Micro P-711 can replace most of the Black Box control boardsboth 2-way and 3-way presently used in Dometic refrigerators.
Works in the following models:
and there may be more.
*Warning: The Micro P-711 CANNOT replace any Black Box Board part number that starts with 385 You must identify the part number of the physical board that is actually in your refrigerator now! Failure to do so can result in getting the wrong board! Please look on the black cover or under the black cover for a part number that begins with 385 or 293
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.