Shipments and returns
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via UPS or USPS with tracking and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by UPS Extra with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
- All orders are shipped via UPS and USPS.
- Shipping fees are not refundable for incorrectly ordered parts and are handled on a case by case evaluation.
- RV Supply Parts reserves the right to change shipment carriers at any time due to shipment size, weight or location of delivery.
For UPS (or equivalent) act as follows: If the package is obviously damaged, you can refuse delivery. Call us immediately so we can initiate the replacement process. Any damage found after opening your boxes and examining the merchandise should be reported to us within two (2) business days to expedite the replacement process. If you are not pleased with your purchase, simply return it for a full refund. Please be aware that shipping and handling charges are not refundable unless we shipped an incorrect item. Items that show signs of wear, installation or use cannot be considered for refund. DETAILS on Free Shipping. For a limited time, receive free ground shipping on selected items. Offer excludes enhanced shipping options, such as next-day or second-day air. RV Supply Parts reserves the right to end or change this offer at any time. RV Supply Parts does not pay for return shipping of any kind.
Return Material Authorization
- Returns will be accepted only if the return is sent within 30 days of the delivery confirmation date.
- There are no refunds on items damaged in shipping. In that case, you must file a claim with the carrier.
- Orders that are paid for with a credit card and returned will be assessed a $3.00 processing fee.
- All packages are to be fully insured. You must notify us of any return so that we will be expecting your package.
- Returns that are sent without our prior knowledge will be refused.
- We do not refund shipping costs or credit card fees. They will be deducted from the total amount of your refund.
Returns or Exchanges are NOT accepted on any special order items and electrical items; for example PCBs (circuit boards), voltage regulator, switches, motors, electrodes, solenoids, relays and any other electrical item.
Within thirty (30) days of receipt of your merchandise we will gladly accept your returns (except for Clearance items). All returned merchandise must be uninstalled, unused and in new condition. The returned merchandise must be in the original packaging, and include all the parts, instructions, and accessories. Opened packages may be subject to additional fees if all items and documentation are not returned. To return merchandise, you must first contact us via email at Sales@RVSupplyParts.com for a RGA # (only valid for fifteen (15) days) and return shipping address. Send merchandise prepaid and insured, RGA # printed on the box and include a copy of the original invoice or packing slip. A refund will be issued less actual/original shipping charges and a 20% restocking fee (all orders subject to restock fee). Allow 1 to 2 weeks for refund to appear on your original method of payment. RV Supply Parts does not pay for return shipping.